dormakaba: ranked in the top 100 global tech leaders by Thomson Reuters!
The dormakaba Group is one of the top three companies in the global market for access and security solutions. The company is a single source provider of products, solutions and services related to doors and secure access to buildings and rooms. No matter where you are, if you need reliable and innovative access and security solutions, we will provide you high quality service – in hotels, shops, sports facilities, airports, hospitals, at home or in the office. Around the globe.
With over 16,000 employees worldwide (450 in Montreal), dormakaba is present in over 130 countries and has more than 150 years of experience. The dormakaba Group is headquartered in Rümlang, Switzerland, and generates annual revenues of over 3 billion dollars CAD.
dormakaba offers you a career not a job. Join us now and make a real difference in creating the next generation of products and services. Visit our website www.dormakaba.com
Under the authority of the Production Supervisor, the incumbent is responsible for assisting the Supervisor in supporting the employees in their respective tasks.
• Monitor production, adjust work assignments and supply of material when necessary
• Communicate with Supervisor for instruction and exchange production information
• Refer extensive machine repairs to Supervisor
• Train workers in different types of equipment
• Monitor and ensure electronic components are processed and tested as specified
• Identify problem and improvement areas and refer them to the Supervisor
• Actively participate in the acquisition of key department data and indicators and update them
• Help the supervisor implement continuous improvement projects
• Maintain a clean and safe workplace
• Perform other related duties as required
• 3 years of experience in electronic assembly manufacturing
• Good knowledge of IPC standards
• Bilingual (French and English)
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Physical strength required, Strong organizational and communication skills, Autonomy, Motivational
• Work hours: 3:15 PM to 11:30 PM
• A fast-growing international company
• A stimulating, fast and friendly work environment
• An opportunity to highly contribute to the success of the company
• Competitive global compensation
• Free parking and on-site cafeteria
• A 3-minute walk from Namur metro station
Please note that the sole purpose of the use of the masculine is to simplify the text.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We subscribe to the principle of employment equity and encourage applications from the four designated groups identified in the Employment Equity Act.